Ugly eBay account A...

Notifications
Clear all

Ugly eBay account Andy Heuft (polinters_38)

Edmonton Collections
Topic starter
(@edmontoncollections)

One of the ugliest buyers in eBay community and protected by eBay!

The user paid for an item on Friday (Oct 23 2020) and shipped on same day;

Tracking details;
CPC tracking #RN499297353CA

Date Time Progress
Oct. 23 5:26 pm
Item accepted at the Post Office
EDMONTON, AB T5Y 2B0

The user asking for tracking updates from that day and explained him it’s not in our hand. The user started sending abusive emails with F & A words, got over 32 messages from the buyer in the span of 3 days (23, 24 & 25) The screenshot of all the messages are attached.

The issue reported to eBay, but the buyer still active on eBay. see the below email communication to see how eBay protecting these anti-social elements!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi J**l,

Thanks for your quick response and it makes no sense to me.

The buyer used F & A words multiple times and name calling my family members again and again. I can see the buyer had transactions after that also.

So you can’t disclose the action taken to me because you did nothing! Also its good know the buyer is under “eBay rehabilitation”.

I spoke with Edmonton Police and what they told me is true! “ We can file a case, but eBay won’t  back you with any evidence by saying their “privacy policy”  and it’s a waste of time for both”. I realized its true after reading your message.

So in my experience eBay is a sellers hell and scammers paradise. One reason is the above incident. If the same message send to an eBay staff or someone in eBay top position, will the action taken is same?  I can copy the buyers “key messages” to you or the person who “investigated” and do you want to know how you feel after reading it?

On the other hand, I got scammed buy couple of buyers and even after you know they are scammers (support told me they are aware of it) and insisted me to refund them as I don’t have a tracking info. Those scammers are not dumb to pay tracked shipping fee (even though every seller offers it) to purchase an item. So they target $20-$40 items and claim item not received.

Immediately after receiving the claim you guys advise to refund them (whoever they are) to keep good standing even though you know they are scammers. A picture with post office dated stamp or any other proof will be accepted other than a tracking #. You are good at taking the % from the sellers and supporting these guys.

Here, this guy send around 32 messages in 3 days and that’s not enough for you to take an action, WOW and well done! Nothing more to say, shame on you!

I’m going to publish the buyer’s messages and the response I got from eBay support and let others also know how you are protecting the anti-social elements in your platform. Also I can pass the info to community that someone can send upto 32 messages (with F & A words, harassment, name calling) to any seller/ebay user for the first time so they won’t get banned and they will be under eBay watch.  Also they can create multiple accounts if you want to do the same to someone again "for the first time".

Please correct me, 32 messages are the limit or it can be more?

Thanks

@edmontoncollections.com">sales@edmontoncollections.com
www.edmontoncollections.com

Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 3:46 PM

To: @edmontoncollections.com">sales@edmontoncollections.com

Subject: RE: Disputing Feedback you received SR# 1-288264520049

RE: Disputing Feedback you received SR# 1-288264520049

Hello A***** ,

Thanks for writing us back to us regarding your buyer " polinters_38". 

I can tell you that it's our top priority to ensure eBay remains a safe and reputable place and we take reports of members not following our rules very seriously. Let me assure you that we have investigated and taken appropriate action in this case. As you know, it's important to protect member privacy, so we can't share details of any action we've taken on this member's account.

The actions we take can include removing a listing, sending the member a warning, limiting buying and selling privileges, or even suspending the account. In some cases this means that the member may be allowed to continue to use eBay, but on a limited and closely monitored basis.

Before we take action, we consider the circumstances of a report, as well as any previous warnings or offences. To be fair to all members, we won't take action unless a complaint can be proven with certainty.

I hope I've explained things clearly. We greatly appreciate your time and support in helping us keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell.

Sincerely,

J**l A.
eBay Customer Support

[THREAD ID: 1-3OFD9377]

Sent: 11/10/2020 10:33:16 PM
To:
CC:
Subject: Disputing Feedback you received

Enter your question / concern
We re reviewing your report

Hi A*****,

Thanks for letting us know about a buyer who may have been violating our policies. Here s a summary of your report.

Buyer: polinters_38

Reason: Used M2M messaging to threaten me or send spam not related to my listing

Comments: Please see his last 2 messages time, this buyer should not be on eBay for any reason

I can see the buyer still active on eBay and how you can justify the messages he send to me??? I can I send similar messages to him and you will keep silent as well? Let me know I will copy paste his messages and will send to him

eBay Document ID: 93213569003

eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognize fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Canada Limited is located in 500 King Street West, Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5V 1L9, Canada.

1606286673-N911-4.jpg
1606286753-N911-1.jpg
1606286784-N911-2.jpg
1606286835-N911-3.jpg
1606286879-N911-5.jpg
1606286941-N911-6.jpg
1606286989-N911-7.jpg
1606287037-N911-8.jpg
1606287088-N911-9.jpg
1606287142-N911-10.jpg
1606287198-N911-11.jpg
1606287279-N911-12.jpg